Northern California Bus Accident Lawyers
After a bus-car collision or other injury-causing bus accident, victims may face a difficult recovery or families may be left behind to deal with grief and uncertainty. If you have suffered serious injury or lost a family member in a California bus crash or a car, pedestrian or bicycle accident involving a bus, our experienced attorneys are prepared to pursue all viable legal options for helping you recover compensation.
Taking action against either a public transit service or a commercial bus company can pose many challenges. Strict deadlines apply to filing a notice of claim against a city or county, for example. Contact us at the Rooney Law Firm to put our legal and insurance knowledge to work for you.
Advocacy for Victims of Commuter Bus, Tour Bus and School Bus Crashes
Most bus services are common carriers under the law, which obligates them to meet a higher duty of care than individual drivers. Our Northern California personal injury attorneys will help you after a bus accident involving:
- A municipal, county or other government transit authority such as Butte Regional Transit (the "B-Line") in Chico, Plumas Transit System, Tehama Rural Area Express (TRAX) or the Sacramento Regional Transit District (RT)
- A school district responsible for providing school bus service and protecting student safety
- Any private or corporate bus company providing tour bus service or transport to casinos and other attractions
Proven Trial Lawyers and Forceful Settlement Negotiators
Attorneys at our Butte County public transit injury law firm will launch an in-depth investigation, working with relevant experts as needed. We will ensure you meet key deadlines and take proper steps to protect your rights. Causes we will consider include:
- Bus driver intoxication or distraction, including texting or other cell phone use
- Transit authority or bus company negligence involving insufficient background checks, bus maintenance and inspections, or monitoring and training of bus drivers
Choose the Right Attorneys, Investigators and Support Staff: (800) TKO-4-LAW
Our bus accident lawyers — at least two of whom will review your case and collaborate to develop the right strategy — will work tirelessly to help you get a just financial settlement. We have a 95 percent success rate in cases we take all the way through contested civil trials.
To discuss your legal options after a California bus accident, call or e-mail us as soon as you can. We offer a free consultation and handle injury and fatality claims on a contingency basis, so that you do not have to worry about added financial risk.